This is an 8” square cake.
1. Ice the cake.
2. Using a decorating comb, comb sides three times in an up and down motion as shown, moving comb up each time.
3. Apply All Star Collage Edible Image® Design.
4. Airbrush sides of cake with Lucks Blue Airbrush Color and Lucks Green Airbrush Color as shown.
5. Using chocolate icing or icing that has been colored with Lucks Liqua-Gel Buckeye Brown Color, pipe a top and bottom shell border using a #22 star tube.
6. Finish with Sports Balls Assortment Dec-Ons® Decorations as shown.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk