SIZE: 1/4 Sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ice a cake with white icing.
2. Smear a thin layer of green icing colored with Lucks Green Airbrush Color into a square. For this cake, icing looks better than airbrushing. This is the beginning of your school green board.
3. Next, pipe a wood frame around the green board with either chocolate icing or icing colored with Soft-Gel Chocolate Brown Color, using plain round #8 tube.
4. Decorate with any of the School Assortment Dec-Ons® and/or Crayons Dec-Ons®.
5. Finish with a message on the board, such as Welcome Back to School.
Decorating Idea by: Kasia Wilk