Take Me Out to the Ball Game! You can almost hear the crowd roaring for this cake.
1. This is a 14” round cake that is 6” high. This design is easiest to do if your cake if frozen hard to avoid too many crumbs. It is also easy to do as an ice cream cake.
2. Ice cake.
3. Trim out 10” circle, tapering to an 8” circle on the top.
4. Ice “the bowl.”
5. Using a decorating comb comb the tapering edge of your “bowl” to create the look of stadium seats.
6. Apply Baseball Edible Image® decoration (Item #38511).
7. Sprinkle Bright Sequins (Item #9999) around your stadium seating to simulate the “crowd”.
8. To create the entrances to the upper and lower decks of the stadium, airbrush arches around the outside of your cake using Lucks Black Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10157).
9. Using a #10 plain round tube (Item #11029) pipe white buttercream over your arches and a straight line under, over and on top all the way around.
10. Finish by adding bats f
Decorating Idea by: Kasia Wilk