Birthday Bash Stars
SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix batches of blue, lime and yellow icings.
2. Ice the cake, combing the sides if desired.
3. Apply an image to the top of the cake.
4. Lightly airbrush the sides of the cake blue.
5. Use blue, lime and yellow icings in #5 tips to pipe concentric circles on the top of the cake.
6. Use blue icing in an open coupler to pipe a chunky beaded bottom border.
7. Finish with a scattering of Dec-Ons® decorations around the top and sides of the cake.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz