Black and Gold Wedding Cake
SIZE: 8” two-layers and and 6” three-layer rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Ice each tier in white icing.
2. Roll out fondant and cover the 8” cake.
3. Cover the 6” cake with White Non-Pareils.
4. Apply Black Icing Decor® shimmer Ribbons decorations around the base of the bottom tier.
5. Airbrush the top tier in Lucks Gold Shimmer Premium Airbrush Color.
6. Carefully stack the tiers.
7. Pipe a beaded border at the base of each tier with a #8 piping tip.
8. Use a Black Sweet Shapes® plaque and a #2 piping tip to write an inscription.
9. Paint the edges of Plum Royal Icing Roses with Lucks Gold Shimmer Airbrush Premium Airbrush Color. For a more vibrant color, you may need to paint a second coat after the first has dried.
10. Finish by attaching the roses to the cakes with a small dollop of icing.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee