SIZE: 6” round
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
Fashion through the ages…everything old is new again!
1. A day ahead, roll out some fondant and cut an oval shape; let dry.
2. When the oval plaque is dry, use your Print-Ons® Sheets to print royalty free Victorian clip art, to be cut to size and applied with a fine mist of water.
3. After applying the clip art to the fondant plaque, attach Shimmer White Candy Pearls around the plaque with royal icing. Let dry.
4. Ice the cake and apply Classic Dots and Stripes Tall Variety Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #45063) to the sides.
5. Apply Lucks Black Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations along the top and the bottom of the Designer Prints™ designs, all the way around the cake.
6. Affix the plaque to the front of the cake with icing.
7. Use Classic Small Flowerettes and Classic Blossom Charms Dec-Ons® decorations to accentuate the plaque, attaching them with icing.
8. Mix a batch of black icing using Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color. With a #5 plain round tube, pipe a bottom border and a top border, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz