SIZE: Other (ice cream truffles)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. To create ice cream bites, use a specialty mold or cut rectangles from a frozen sheet of ice cream, laying them on a parchment-lined sheet pan as completed.
2. Tint dipping chocolate (chocolate mixed with coconut oil, recipes may be found on the internet) after melting on the stove top or in a microwave, being careful not to overheat. TIP: use a scant amount of gel color to avoid seizing the chocolate.
3. Dip bites into chocolate, and then set on parchment.
4. Return dipped bonbons to the freezer until ready to serve.
5. Melt some white dipping chocolate and drizzle across middle of each bite, as shown.
6. Add Dec-Ons® decorations with a dab of icing or chocolate to finish. Freeze until ready to serve.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz