Though many steps, this cake is easy with the right planning.
1. You will need a 6” round white plate (Item #11968), 4 of the White Grecian columns 4”. The bottom tier is an 8” round cake.
2. Ice the cake.
3. Place bottom tier on cake board. Center white plate and insert columns into cake as support.
4. Apply ornaments pattern Christmas Variety Pack Designer Prints™ decorations (Item #45243) to bottom tier.
5. Use a pastry bag with white icing and the Plastic Coupler without a tip attached (Item #11024) to make fluffy snowdrifts for top and bottom borders.
6. Take a 6” round board and pierce the center bottom so it will fit over the point on the white plate. Remove the board to assemble the tree.
7. Using single cake layers of 6” round, 4” round, 3” round and a cupcake without liner, assemble tree. To make work easy, use frozen cake layers. Crumb ice cake.
8. Now stack your tree onto the plate.
9. Using a #789 tip (Item #7277) with the teeth side toward the cake and the bottom tipped away from the cake, make sweeping motions for swags on your tree.
10. Generously airbrush the snow and the tree with Lucks Pearl Shimmer Airbrush Color (Item #43706) and Lucks Green Shimmer Airbrush Color (Item #43730) as shown.
11. Finish with Ornament Mini Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #43673), an angel from Deluxe Christmas Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #14262) and Cinnamon Imperials Candy (Item #42148). Sprinkle with white Non-Pareils (Item #42429).
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk