SIZE: 1/4 Sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
It’s a new graduating class, and they have new ideas and new expectations. Give them what they want with a graduation photo cake.
1. Prepare your photo for use in your edible printing system. This picture is printed on Lucks Edible Image Print-Ons® sheets. This printed picture is 7.5” by 10”.
2. Print the picture, and store it in a zip lock bag until ready to use.
3. Ice a quarter sheet cake with white buttercream. Apply the image to the cake.
4. Mix two different icings, one using Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-gel Color and another with Lucks Neon Brite Pink Liqua-Gel Color.
5. With a #5 plain round tube, pipe the top and bottom borders as shown. Add random dots on the side of the cake. You can also add an inscription at the customer's request.
Work with local professional photographers to offer a package of graduation photos along with a graduation photo cake.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk