Feeling Springy? Dazzle your customers with these beautiful blooms.
1. Chocolate cupcakes are shown here.
2. Color three shades of pink icing using Lucks Neon Brite Pink Liqua-Gel Color, Lucks Ribbon Pink Liqua-Gel Color, and Lucks Pink Liquid Airbrush Color.
3. Put each batch in its own bag using a #79 decorating tube.
4. Color icing using Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color and with a #5 plain round tube pipe rounded leaves, as shown, for Chrysanthemums. (Pipe pointed leaves for Dahlias.)
5. Pipe circles of the flower petals as shown.
Tip: For making beautiful flowers, remember to keep the same center as you pipe the petals around in a circle.
**Depending on the season and the leaves that you pipe, these flowers can double as Chrysanthemums or Dahlias.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk