SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Young party goers will be exploding with fun over these volcano and roaring dinosaur cupcakes!
1. On half of the cupcake, use white icing and a #32 tip to pipe the volcanoes. First make a little ball of icing with your star tip, then, all around the center ball, pipe long pillars of icing, pulling upward, and ending with a point. Be sure to leave a space in the center of the volcano where the lava begins to flow out.
2. Using Lucks Premium Airbrush Color Brown, spray the volcanoes to the side to bring out the line texture and spray a little heavier on the top points for a burnt look.
3. Mix orange and red icings using Lucks Premium Airbrush Colors in Red and Orange. Put the red and orange icings side by side in a decorating bag with a #5 tip. Pipe the lava by pulling upward in the middle of the volcano for an exploding effect.
4. Make light brown by icing by adding a few drops of Brown Premium Airbrush Color in a white icing base. Pipe the barren ground on the other half of the cupcake with a #8 tip.
5. Place Dinosaur Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations on the cupcakes standing up as shown.
6. Finish by placing each cupcake in a color coordinated cupcake liner.
Decorating idea by Sandy McNicol