Hole in One Donuts
SIZE: Other (donuts)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Buy commercially-prepared cake donuts, or make your own.
2. Use Premium Gel Color in Leaf Green to tint donut icing.
3. Ice each donut.
4. Before the glaze sets, dip 2 sides of the donut into Lime Green sprinkles and then dip the center strip in Green sugar.
5. To make the flag, cut out a diamond shape out of a piece of paper and wrap it around to top of a cake pop stick and attach it with a hot glue gun or double sided tape.
6. Insert the cake pop stick into the donut ring. Tip: if the stick is too tall for the donut you can cut it down with scissors.
7. Finish with the Golf Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee