SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Airbrush Safari Zebra Designer Prints™ strips before applying to fondant for an edgy, wild, neon look!
1. Use your favorite cut-out cookies recipe and cut rounds using the Fluted Assorted Cutter set (Item #9979). Bake and let cool.
2. While cookies are baking, airbrush Safari Zebra Designer Prints™ (Item #43580) using Lucks Airbrush Colors in Pink (Item #10165), Blue (Item #10158), Orange (Item #10164), and a 3:1 ratio of Yellow (Item #10167) to Green (Item #10162). Allow to dry for at least 30 minutes but no more than one hour.
3. When airbrushed Designer Prints™ are dry to the touch, apply them to White Vanilla fondant (Item #70014) with a light mist of water. Let rest for 5-15 minutes.
4. Mix small batches of fondant using Lucks Neon Brite Liqua-Gel Colors in Green (Item #45293), Orange (Item #45294), Blue (Item #45292) and Pink (Item #45295).
5. Create neon zebra rounds using the same cutter used to cut cookies to cut the dressed fondant.
6. Create small colored fondant rounds using the same cutter set, as shown.
7. Apply all fondant discs to cookies using a small amount of icing or piping gel.
8. Finish with Hottie Hearts Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #45177).
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz