Itsy Bitsy Spiderweb Cookies
SIZE: Other (cereal treats)
1. Fashion pops from homemade or commercially-prepared cereal treats.
2. Melt chocolate or candy melts using your preferred method and spread an even coat on the textured side of the spider web transfer sheet.
3. When the chocolate is firm to the touch but not hard, use a 2" round cutter to cut out the webs.
4. Use the 2" round cutter to cut the cereal treats.
5. Attach a spider web round to the cereal treat with a dab of melted chocolate or icing.
6. Finish by attaching the Itsy Bitsy Spider Dec-Ons® decorations to the webs with a dab of melted chocolate or icing.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee