Mickey Mouse and Stars Cake
Size: 6" and 8" Round
Skill Level: Easy
1. Base ice 8” double round Red Red.
2. Using tip #32, pipe Red Red shell border on bottom.
3. Base ice 6” double round White. Airbrush Royal Blue.
4. Insert four dowel rods into 8” cake. Insert through both cake layers and cut flush to cake.
5. Stack cakes as shown.
6. Using tip #4, pipe Black ears around base of 6” cake as shown. Smooth.
7. Using tip #32, pipe Royal Blue shell border on bottom of top layer.
8. Using tip #4, pipe Black designs on sides of cake as shown.
9. Using tip #1, pipe White, Red Red, and Royal Blue dots.
10. Place DecoSet® items onto cake as shown.
11. Using tip #3, pipe Red Red inscription upon customer’s request.
Decorating Idea by DecoPac