Mini Bright Birthday Cake Pops
SIZE: Other (cake pops)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Fashion cake pops from cake scraps and buttercream, then shape into balls.
2. Melt your desired amount of vanilla candy melts and color it slightly with yellow pre-colored candy melts. If the chocolate thickens slightly you can add a slight amount of Canola Oil to make it thinner.
3. Dip the end of a candy stick into a bit of chocolate. Insert the stick halfway into the base of each cake ball--the melted chocolate will help the ball adhere to the stick.
4. Repeat this step until all cake balls are fitted with sticks. Chill pops thoroughly in the refrigerator for easy handling.
5. Dip the cake balls into the yellow candy melts.
6 Using a very scant amount of color, tint a small portion of vanilla candy melts pink.
7. Use tinted candy melts in a small parchment bag to pipe drizzle. TIP: Do not use a metal tip to pipe drizzle; the metal will chill the candy melts too quickly and will plug the tip.
8. When all pops are set, attach Mini Bright Birthday Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations with a small dab of melted chocolate.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee