Try this brightly fashioned design.
This is a 4 tiered beveled cake using 4” high rounds that are 12”, 10", 8”, and 6”.
1. Prepare each tier by crumb icing and chilling.
2. Color two fondant batches: one with Lucks Sunset Orange Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45302) and the other a pink fondant with Lucks Pink Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10165).
3. Enrobe two tiers with the pink fondant and two tiers with the orange fondant.
4. Airbrush the orange tiers with Lucks Orange Shimmer Airbrush Color (Item #45104) and airbrush the pink with Lucks Neon Bright Pink Shimmer Airbrush Color (Item #45529).
5. Assemble the tiers and use a #2B extra large tube (Item #11023) to pipe a bric-brac border at the bottom of each tier. Airbrush with the appropriate corresponding shimmer color for each border.
6. Mix some red buttercream using Lucks Super Red Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45284) and pipe small dots along the top and bottom of each bric-brac border using a #3 plain round tube (Item #11022).
7. Finish the top with a cluster of roses using Fuchsia Royal Icing Rose Variety Pack (Item #41647) and Orange Royal Icing Rose Variety Pack (Item #42625).
8. Pipe leaves of buttercream colored with Lucks Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45293), using a #352 deep cut leaf tube (Item #10999).
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk