SIZE: 8” one-layer and 6” two-layer square tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
Airbrushed tie-dye and Peace Designer Prints™ are a match made in groovyville!
1. In advance, make the White Vanilla fondant (Item #70014) peace sign heart. Hand roll or extrude pieces and glue together with gum glue or royal icing. TIP: Use the largest cutter from the Heart Cutter set (Item #10481) to shape your heart; just allow fondant rope to dry after forming around the outside of the cutter.
2. Ice both tiers in white icing.
3. Apply Peace Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the bottom tier.
4. Use Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Pink (Item #10165), Orange (Item #10164), and a 3:1 ratio of Yellow (Item #10167) to Green (Item #10162) to airbrush tie-dye patterns on the top tier, as shown.
5. Assemble tiers and use white icing in a #10 round tip (Item #11029) to pipe bottom borders on both tiers, and to pipe hearts and other accents on the cake as applicable.
6. Attach dried fondant peace sign heart to the top tier with icing.
7. Finish with Birds of Fancy Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #45672).
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz