SIZE: 10” square that has been trimmed to an octagon shape
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
1. First, ice the cake.
2. Add Poker Edible Image® decoration (Item #42945).
3. Airbrush the top outer edges of cake with Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10162) mixed with a drop or two of Lucks Brown Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10159) in your color cup.
4. Now, mix a light brown fondant icing using Lucks Buckeye Brown Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45289).
5. Roll out the fondant and cut eight pieces to wrap each edge.
6. Miter the top edges of the fondant where they meet so they lay flat.
7. Next, add strips of fondant for the legs of the table.
8. After that, roll out rope shapes and attach them at each corner.
9. Cut disks and add to cake as shown so that they cover the mitered edges.
10. Use a white icing and a #18 star tube (Item #11073) and pipe a shell border around the bottom.
11. Finally, finish with Playing Card Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #40176).
This is a cake you can bet they’ll love.
Decorating Idea by: Kasia Wilk