SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Mix blue, green and yellow icings using gel colors.
2. Ice the cake in white.
3. Affix image to the top of the cake, as shown.
4. Attach strips around the sides of the cake. TIP: Ensure that strips will fit the height of the cake sides before
application. If necessary, trim strips to size while they are still on the backing sheet.
5. Pipe an “exclamation point” top border using alternating colors in #12 tips.
6. Pipe a beaded bottom border using white in a #8 tip.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz