1. Bake round cookies for the sombrero base.
2. Melt white chocolate. Dip tops of cookies in the white chocolate. With leftover chocolate, put in chocolate mold.
3. Let set, and then melt some more white chocolate. Put it in a piping bag with no tip. Pipe some melted chocolate onto the edge of a cookie, and then roll in Small Primary Confetti Quins.
4. Do the same thing with the cake pops, only roll in different colors of sanding sugar.
5. Attach cake pops to cookies with melted chocolate. Finish with Fiesta Assortment Dec-Ons decorations (Item #41197).
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz