SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Airbrush the top of the cake, using Purple Liquid Airbrush Color for the top half and Brown Liquid Airbrush Color for the bottom half.
2. To create specimen jars, either avoid airbrushing in that area, or pipe in white icing with an open coupler.
3. Use black icing (mixed with Black Liquid Airbrush Color) and a #5 tube to pipe a table top and to outline the jars.
4. Use purple icing (mixed with Purple Liquid Airbrush Color) and a #8 tube to pipe an easy squiggly bottom border.
5. Use lime green icing (mixed with Green Liquid Airbrush Color) and a #5 tube to pipe a top border.
6. Add Scary Eyeballs and Bones Dec-Ons® decorations.
7. Finish with your custom inscription, piped with orange icing (mixed with Orange Liquid Airbrush Color) and a #8 tube.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz