SIZE: 1/8 and 1/16 sheet stacked
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Ice a 1/8 sheet cake with white on the sides and chocolate on top.
2. Wrap the green pattern from the Polka Dot Variety Designer Prints® (Item #45835) around the sides of the cake.
3. Make a batch of lime green icing using Neon Brite Green Liqua-Gel Color (Item #45293).
4. Ice a 1/16 sheet cake with the lime green icing. Apply the square design from the Birthday Party Variety Pack (Item #46501) to the top of the cake.
5. Stack the 1/16 sheet cake centered on top of the 1/8 sheet.
6. Use the lime green icing and a #5 tip (Item #11027) to drop a string border around the Edible Image® as shown. With the same tip, pipe a top beaded border on both tiers. Use a little more pressure for slightly bigger beads on the 1/8 sheet border.
7. Use lime green icing and a #8 tip (Item #12756) to pipe a beaded border at the base of the 1/16 sheet tier.
8. To make the bottom beaded border, use a #8 tip and purple icing made with a 4:1 mix of Violet (Item #45278) and Sky Blue (Item #45276) Liqua-Gel Colors.
9. Finish by placing one Sequins Bright Quin (Item #999) on each bead of the bottom border while it is still moist. If the surface of the icing dries, use a little piping gel to attach each quin.
Decorating idea by Sandy McNicol