SIZE: 8” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Don’t just Deck the Halls…Deck the Cake too with an array of iconic holiday symbols!
1. Assemble and ice the cake in white buttercream, using a Plastic #789 tip.
2. Apply the stocking print from Christmas Variety Designer Prints™ decorations to the sides of the cake.
3. Mix red icing using Lucks Red Liquid Airbrush Color in a white icing base.
4. Lightly airbrush the top of the cake with Red Airbrush Color.
5. Use a #10 standard decorating tube and red icing to pipe a bottom border.
6. Use a #4 standard decorating tube and red icing to pipe strings and bows on the top of the cake, as shown.
7. Use white icing and a #104 petal tip to pipe a top border.
8. Finish with Ornament Mini Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations, applied to the ends of the piped strings.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz