This is a 5” round cake.
1. Ice the cake with buttercream.
2. Mix yellow buttercream using Lucks Yellow Airbrush Color. Mix a lighter and darker shade and variegate it in a bag with a #104 petal tube.
3. Mix green icing using Lucks Green Airbrush Color. Put it in a bag with a #352 deep cut tube to pipe the stem, leaves and bottom border.
4. With the pointed end of the #104 tube away from the center of the cake, pipe teardrop shapes of yellow petals, starting at the outside of circle and working inward.
5. In the very center, use a bag with variegated black (use Lucks Coal Black Liqua-Gel Color and white icing to pipe sunflower seeds, or use chocolate chips for your sunflower seeds.
6. Finish with Cute Butterflies Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk