Edible Transfer Sheets for Chocolate
What are they?
Lucks Transfer Sheets are images printed on acetate sheets, using color only. Cocoa butter is not used in this product, extending the shelf life and making it easy to ship, store and handle. The sheets are used to transfer designs onto milk, dark, white and coating chocolates.
This is the first transfer sheet on the market that does not contain cocoa butter. Edible Transfer Sheets are easy to handle and do not smear. Simply pour the chocolate over the patterned transfer sheet, let dry and peel away the acetate sheet.
Orthodox Union Kosher Certified
View Lucks Edible Transfer Sheets.
View Lucks Edible Transfer Sheets Product Specifications.
Features of Edible Transfer Sheets
- Do not contain cocoa butter
- Ideal for application to poured chocolate
- Year round shipping (do not require refrigerated storage)
- Shelf stable product, with extended shelf life
- Work well with milk, dark and white chocolate and coating chocolate
- Fat free
- Easy to use, handle and store
- High quality, image clarity on finished product
- Made in the USA
| || |