SIZE: Shaped ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Mommy-to-be will be absolutely WILD about this precious onepiece cake!
1. Mix two batches of icing using a few drops of Lucks Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color for one, and Lucks Orange Liquid Airbrush Color for the other.
2. Shape a ¼ sheet cake into a onepiece as shown.
3. Ice the cake with the light egg shade icing.
4. With a #5 plain round tube and orange icing, pipe the outlines of the onepiece on top of the cake, then a beaded bottom border.
5. Place one each of the Jungle Animal Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations in the center of the cake.
6. Finish with a few Baby Button Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations along the bottom and one sleeve of the onepiece.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz