Autumn Mini Pies
SIZE: Other (mini pie)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Prepare scratch or commercially-prepared pie dough.
2. Roll out dough and cut an even number of rounds approximately 3”- 4” in diameter.
3. Place the circles in a regular sized cupcake pan to make small pies.
4. Prepare your favorite pie filling, fill the mini pie shells in the cupcake pan and bake.
5. Let pies cool before taking them out of the cupcake pan.
6. Pipe a small rosette of whipped cream on top of each pie using a #821 star tip.
7. Place a Dec-Ons® decoration on top of each pie.
Decorating Idea by Bonnie Lee