SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
The Autumn Edible Image® Variety Pack Is easy to mix and match with Lucks Royal Icing Roses.
1. Ice the cake and airbrush the sides as shown with Liquid Airbrush Colors in Egg Shade accented with Orange.
2. Apply the fall leaves Edible Image® design from the Autumn Variety Pack, to the top of the cake as shown.
3. Color enough icing for the borders and foliage, using a ratio of 3:1 Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color to Leaf Green Liqua-Gel Color.
4. Pipe the bottom border with a #114 leaf tip.
5. Pipe the twigs and dots as shown, around the top border with a #5 tip.
6. Choose three or five roses from the White Rose Variety Pack. Tip: using an odd number of blossoms in a few different sizes in a floral arrangement, is generally more visually appealing. Airbrush the centers of the roses with Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color, then lightly airbrush the underside with Orange Liquid Airbrush Color.
7. Place the roses as shown and pipe a few green twigs with a #5 tip, flowing from the center of the arrangement.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz