SIZE: 10” round
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Take influence from Designer Prints™ strips to create a charming and trendy baby shower cake in the ever-popular woodland theme.
1. Mix kelly green icing using Lucks Green Liquid Airbrush Color in a white icing base.
2. Mix lime green icing by blending Lucks Yellow Liquid Airbrush Color into a portion of green icing.
3. Ice the cake and apply the owl pattern from Woodland Animal Variety Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the cake.
4. Lightly airbrush the top of the cake light lime green using a few drops of both Green and Yellow airbrush colors.
5. Use white icing in a #10 round tip to pipe a beaded top border.
6. Use both green icings in #10 round tips to pipe a random “grassy” bottom border, as shown.
7. Use chocolate icing in a #4 round tip to pipe a witty, woodsy inscription, leaving space for the owls in the word “Hoot”.
8. Attach Owl Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations to the branches.
9. Use lime green icing in a #4 round tip to pipe small leaves around the letters.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz