Baby Boy Cake
Size: 8” round
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice the cake with buttercream.
2. Mix one batch of light blue frosting with Royal Blue Premium Gel Color. Mix one batch of gray frosting with 2 drops Black, 2 drops Sunset Orange and 1 drop Violet Premium Gel Color in 4 cups of frosting.
3. Attach Sweet Shapes® Fondant to the outside of the cake, and the top of the cake.
4. Pipe the bottom and top borders using the blue frosting and a #10 piping tip.
5. Use a #4 tip and the light blue frosting to pipe the string on the bunting banners and the name on the inside of the plaque.
6. For the cupcakes, pipe gray frosting using a #828 Star tip.
7. Finish by placing 2 Dec-Ons® decorations on top of each of the cupcakes.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee