Size: 8” round
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice the cake with buttercream.
2. Mix light blue, pink and gray using scant amounts Premium Gel colors in Sky Blue, Princess Pink and Black.
3. Use a #10 piping tip to create the bottom and top borders.
4. Use a #4 piping tip to write the inscription on the top of the cake making sure to leave room on the bottom portion for the Dec-Ons® decorations.
5. Apply the Blue Baby Onepiece and the Pink Baby Onepiece Dec-Ons® decorations.
6. Using a #4 piping tip and gray icing, draw question marks on the onsies and polka dots all over the top of the cake.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee