Baby Shower Cookie Cake
OTHER: Cookie Cake
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Mix batches of pink, orange and light teal icings using Premium Gel Colors.
2. Prepare and roll sugar dough.
3. Use a template to cut two letters shapes using a sharp paring knife.
4. Bake and allow to cool thoroughly.
5. Use white (or your choice of color) icing in a #807 extra large round tip to pipe dollops over the entire bottom cookie.
6. Stack second cookie.
7. Pipe dollops to cover the top of the cookie.
8. Arrange your choice of toppings over the entire top surface of the cookie cake. We used Dec-Ons® decorations, macarons, Royal Icing Roses and mixed dollops of other colors of icing.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz