Bake Sale Hope Pops
SIZE: Other (cake pops)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Fashion cake pops from cake scraps and buttercream, then shape into balls.
2. Melt your desired amount of white chocolate.
3. Dip the end of a candy stick into a bit of chocolate. Insert the stick halfway into the base of each cake ball--the melted chocolate will help the ball adhere to the stick.
4. Repeat this step until all cake balls are fitted with sticks. Chill pops thoroughly in the refrigerator for easy handling.
5. When pops are chilled, melt enough chocolate to fill a medium bowl at least halfway. Dip a ball into the melted chocolate to cover.
6. Using a very scant amount of color, tint a small portion of chocolate pink. Alternately, use oil-based candy colors or pre-colored candy melts.
7. Use tinted chocolate in a small parchment bag to pipe drizzle. TIP: Do not use a metal tip to pipe drizzle; the metal will chill the chocolate too quickly and will plug the tip.
8. When all pops are set, attach Dec-Ons® with a small dab of melted chocolate.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz