Baptism Tiered Cake
SIZE: 8”, 6” and 4” round tiers
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
1. Mix a batch of Rose Quartz Pink frosting by mixing Red Red, Lemon Yellow and Royal Blue Premium gel color according to our recipe.
2. Frost the top and bottom tiers with white buttercream and frost the middle tier with Rose Quartz.
3. Assemble the tiers.
4. On the bottom tier, use a #22 star tip to pipe rosettes all around the cake with white frosting.
5. For the middle tier, use a #4 tip and white frosting to pipe swags and dots on the top sides of the cake and place Dec-Ons® decorations where the 2 swags meet.
6. Pipe a bottom border with Rose Quartz frosting and a #8 tip where the top and middle tier meet.
7. Finish by piping the child’s name on the top tier using a #4 tip.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee