Baseball Cereal Pops
SIZE: Other (cereal treat pops)
1. Prepare or buy cereal treats.
2. Use a candy mold to create white chocolate “bases.”
3. Mix three gradient shades of green ganache coating, using containers that are deep enough to accommodate the full size of the pop.
4. Cut treats into long rectangles, approximately 1”x3”, and insert a stick into each.
5. Remelt the darkest ganache coating, and dip each treat in to cover completely.
6. Remelt the second gradient coating, and dip each treat in to cover 2/3 of the way.
7. Remelt the lightest gradient coating, and dip each treat in to cover 1/3 of the way.
8. Attach a white chocolate “base” square to the top of each pop using a dollop of icing.
9. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations, as shown.
Decorating idea by Sandy McNicol