Size: 10” round and 4” high
Skill level: Easy
1. Ice cake with buttercream.
2. Mix a sandy colored icing using Brown Liquid Airbrush Color with a drop of Yellow Liquid Airbrush Color.
3. Use a #12 plain round tube to pipe “sand” on the lower half of the top of the cake.
4. Apply Beach Fun Edible Image® design.
5. Sprinkle crushed vanilla wafer cookies for sand.
6. Airbrush in a sky using Blue Liquid Airbrush Color.
7. Apply Sand Castle Minis Edible Image® design around the side of the cake.
8. Pipe some sand color icing around as your bottom border and add crushed vanilla wafers.
9. Mix a blue buttercream using Blue Liquid Airbrush Color and variegate with white and using a #10 plain round tube. Pipe the top half of the top of the cake border.
10. Use the sand color to pipe the lower half of the top of cake border.
11. Pipe a few “m” birds in the sky with white buttercream.
12. Finish the cake with Fun in the Sun Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations and Sea Buddies Dec-Ons® decorations.
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk