SIZE: 2 layers 6” and 3 layers 8” rounds
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This vibrant party cake is a cinch using a variety of Lucks’ unique edible products!
1. Airbrush gumpaste Medium Blossoms in a variety of Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors to mimic the flowers in the plaque: Orange on pink blossoms, Pink on lavender blossoms, Green on yellow blossoms and Blue on blue blossoms. Let dry.
2. Stack and ice tiers in a light yellow icing, using Lucks Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color in a white icing base.
3. Wrap bases of both cakes with Lime Green Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations.
4. Apply bright floral greeting from the Stylish Birthday Plaque Edible Image® designs to the 8” bottom tier; this tier should be at least three layers thick to accommodate the entire plaque.
5. Pipe bottom borders in Egg Shade icing using a #10 plain round tube.
6. Apply airbrushed blossoms to the top and bases of each tier, as shown.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz