SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Customize edible fondant balloon decorations with the name of the birthday boy or girl!
1. Ice the cake in white.
2. Affix the balloon design from the Birthday Variety Designer Prints® decoration set across the top of the cake.
3. Mix batches of yellow and orange icing using Lucks Liqua-Gel Colors in Lemon Yellow and Sunset Orange in a white icing base.
4. Arrange the large rounds from Primary Dots Fondant DecoShapes™ under the Designer Print® strip, the quantity being directed by the name of the recipient.
5. Use white icing in a #4 round tip to pipe the inscription on the balloons.
6. Use yellow icing in a #4 tip to pipe balloon tails.
7. Randomly sprinkle Bright Sequin Quins around the top, and if desired, use one quin at the base of each balloon to give the appearance of the tied-off end.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz