Birthday Party Trio
SIZE: ¼ sheets and cookies
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/moderate
1. Mix batches of purple, yellow, red, blue, green and orange icings using Premium Gel Colors.
2. Fill and assemble the cakes.
3. Apply one Edible Image® decorations to the top of each cake.
4. Use colors shown to create each top border:
*Birthday Banners and Balloons (top): an assortment of #22 star, #12 round and #32 French star tips are used to pipe random dollops and rosettes.
*Birthday Pop (center): a #22 star tip and a few #8 round tips are used to make a confetti style border, including dollops, curling streamers, stars and dots.
*Birthday Streamers (bottom): #104 rose tips are used to pipe squiggly icing streamers, as shown.
5. Use white icing in a #22 star tip to pipe bottom borders.
6. For cookies, prepare and back as usual. When cookies have cooled, ice in a variety of colors, using a spatula to swirl.
7. Choose a Dec-Ons® balloon in a complementary color to finish each cookie.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz