Blessed Child Quarter Sheet Cake
SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
This tasteful cake can be tinted for a boy or a girl, and is perfect for Baptism, First Communion or Confirmation.
1. Ice the cake with icing tinted lightly with Lucks Blue Liquid Airbrush Color.
2. With a #104 rose tip and blue icing, pipe ruffled borders along the bottom, the top edge of the sides, then on the top of the cake.
3. Apply one Ornate White Cross Dec-On® decoration toward one side of the cake.
4. With a #4 plain round tube, pipe foliage and small flowers around the cross and the corners of the cake.
5. Finish with an appropriate greeting in white.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz