Blue Dreidel Cake
Celebrate the season with this spectacular dreidel cake!
1. Mix light blue icing using a few drops of Lucks Sky Blue Premium Gel Color in a white base.
2. Assemble and ice cake. Using white icing and a #8 piping tip, pipe a top and bottom border.
3. Prepare a dreidel cake pop, except use a longer candy stick and push the uncoated pop down to the middle of the stick. Make sure the stick coming out of the pointed end of the cake pop is the same height as your cake. Continue the remaining steps as indicated in the Dreidel Cake Pop decorating idea.
4. Write the words “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel” around the perimeter of the top of the cake, or a message of your own choosing; then press the dreidel pop into the middle of the cake, as shown.
5. Finish by alternating Star of David and purple Dreidel Dec-Ons® decorations evenly around the sides of the cake.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz