Boho Flowers Llama Cake
SIZE: 8 inch double layer round cake
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Bake and cool cakes.
2. Mix a batch of green icing (Leaf Green + Teal) using Premium Gel Colors.
3. Ahead of time, peel a set of ears from Boho Llama Asst. Sweet Shapes® Fondant; gently curve the ears and place face-down over the rim of a baking sheet to dry.
4. Ice entire cake with white icing. Create wavy combed sides using Aluminum Triangle Decorating Tool. Smooth top of cake.
5. Arrange a set of eyes, nose and muzzle from Boho Llama Asst. Sweet Shapes® Fondant set and place onto freshly iced front side of cake. Use small dots of icing to place nose fondant piece onto muzzle fondant piece.
6. Pipe green icing wreath around top border of cake using Leaf Tip #352S.
7. Place pre-dried and formed ears into freshly iced border.
8. Arrange assorted color flower pieces from Boho Llama Asst. Sweet Shapes® Fondant set into freshly iced border.