SIZE: Other (pie pops)
1. Prepare scratch or commercially-prepared pie dough.
2. Roll out dough and cut an even number of rounds approximately 3”-4” in diameter.
3. Place half of the rounds on a floured working surface, egg wash the interior perimeter, and place a popsicle stick about one-half to three-quarters of the way up the round.
4. After all sticks have been placed, fill with a couple of teaspoons of your favorite filling.
5. Gently cover each mound of filling with a dough round, and press the edges closed.
6. Brush assembled pie pops with egg wash and bake according to instructions.
8. Let pops cool after baking, and attach Bride and Groom Dec-Ons® decorations with a bit of icing or chocolate.
Decorating Idea by Bonnie Lee