Cap and Scroll Grad Cookies
SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
- Bake your favorite cookie recipe and cut into rectangles.
- Mix the school colors that you desire. Here the colors that are used are Super Red and Lemon Yellow Premium Gel colors.
- Sketch out the numbers on the cookies with edible markers to make sure there is enough room on the cookie.
- Ice the first and third numbers first with a #2 Piping Tip and let them set up for about an hour. TIP: if you are doing more than 6 cookies, the first cooking should be ready for the next step by the time the last cookie is finished.
- Next, ice the second and fourth numbers with a number #2 Piping Tip and let the cookie set completely for 8-12 hours.
- Attach the Cap and Scroll Dec-Ons® decorations to each cookie with a dab of icing.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee