SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Let your party run away with the circus with these adorable clown cupcakes!
1. Mix blue, orange, red and lime green icings using Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Blue, Orange, Red and 3:1 Yellow to Green.
2. Pipe one mound of tinted icing on each cupcake using a #809 large plain round tube. TIP: the color of the mound will be the main color of the cupcake décor; vary color schemes for the most festive effect.
3. Pipe two bands of coordinating ruffles around each mound of icing, using a #70 leaf tube and icing in the color of the original mound.
4. Pipe an accent ruffle band—in a complementary color—over the previous two ruffle bands, as shown.
5. Pipe a final mound of icing at the top of each cupcake, in the primary icing color, with the #809 tip.
6. Finish by placing one Clown Assortment Dec-Ons® decoration on each cupcake.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz