Kitty Cat Yarn Cupcakes
SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
These adorable cupcakes will unravel into terrific fun for all!
1. Tint fondant pink using a drop of Lucks Super Red Liqua-Gel Color.
2. Roll out pink fondant and cut scalloped circles sized to fit the tops of the cupcakes.
3. Mix a batch of icing with a scant amount of Super Red to match the fondant.
4. Ice the cupcakes in pink.
5. Use a small metal ruler or any other food-safe straight edge to impress “yarn” strands into each fondant disc.
6. Place one fondant disc on each cupcake.
7. Attach Kitty Collection Dec-Ons® decorations to cupcakes with a dab of icing.
8. With a #5 plain round tube and pink icing, pipe a curlicue loose “string” around each Dec-Ons® decoration.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz