Cereal Treat Christmas Tree
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
1. Using heavy weight paper or poster type cardboard, make a cone shape into the size of your choosing. (Ours is 12” high and 7-1/2” across at the widest part of the
cone finished). Tape all seams closed with strong tape. Line the cone with parchment paper and tape all seams.
2. Make homemade or commercially prepared cereal treats coloring them with Leaf Green Premium Gel Color.
3. Push and compact cereal mixture into the cone small amounts at a time. Press firmly into place. Make sure the widest part of the cone is flat so when it is flipped over it will sit flat.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. Remove parchment and cone.
6. Decorate to your liking using Ornament Minis Dec-Ons® decorations, Christmas Lights Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations and shades of
Candy Pearls as shown.
Decorating idea by Lori Cook