Chalkboard Sheet Cake
SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy/Moderate
1. Ice the cake in white icing and comb the sides.
2. Apply the Chalkboard Birthday Variety Sweet Shapes® fondant to the top of the cake as shown.
3. Mix a batches of Black and Royal Blue icing using Premium Gel Colors in a white icing base.
4. Using a #10 tip, pipe a black bottom bead border.
5. Using a #6 tip, pipe the black accents on the top of the cake around the plaque.
6. With a #4 piping tip and blue icing, pipe the inscription inside the blank plaque.
7. With a #2 piping tip and black icing, pipe a small line across the top of the bunting at the top of the cake.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee