SIZE: Other (cookies)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
1. Make your favorite cookie recipe using a specialty plaque cutter. Bake and let cool.
2. Roll out fondant and use a light application of water or shortening to apply the Chandelier strip.
3. Use the square cutter to cut fondant squares. TIP: Be conscientious about making your cuts evenly, so that the each chandelier in framed at the same dimensions.
4. Attach fondant to cookies using a bit of icing.
5. Mix a small amount of food color into piping gel, and use a #3 tip to pipe small drops of faux “blood” randomly around each cookie.
6. Finish with Grande Pearls attached with a very small dab of icing or water around the edges of the fondant plaque.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz